VMware Secrets Manager Governance Model
The governance model for VMware Secrets Manager is designed to be simple yet effective, allowing for clear decision-making and dispute resolution. The model is centralized, with Volkan Özçelik serving as the lead architect and benevolent dictator.
- Lead Architect (Benevolent Dictator): Volkan Özçelik
- Makes all final decisions regarding the project.
- Responsible for architectural decisions and overall project direction.
- Anyone who contributes code, documentation, or other assets to the project.
- Can participate in discussions and code reviews.
- Proposal: Any contributor can propose changes or new features.
- Discussion: Proposals are open for discussion among all contributors.
- Review: Volkan Özçelik reviews the proposal and any discussions around it.
- Final Decision: Volkan Özçelik makes the final decision, taking into account the proposal, discussions, and the project’s goals.
- Open Discussion: Any disputes or disagreements should first be addressed through open discussion among contributors.
- Mediation: If no resolution is reached, Volkan Özçelik will mediate and provide insights.
- Final Ruling: Volkan Özçelik has the final say in resolving any disputes.
Governance Models for Reference
For more details on various governance models, you can refer to Governance Models.